The campsite has a large car park, communal bathrooms and showers, a Reception and a covered walkway, allowing guests to cross the seafront on foot in order to enter another service area with a restaurant, pool and solarium.
- trips to Otranto, Porto Badisco, Santa Maria di Leuca, Gallipoli, Lecce, Ostuni and Matera (at seaside resorts, you can do the outbound trip with a driver and the return trip by boat);
- boat trips to the Grotta della Zinzulusa, the Grotta Azzurra and the sulphurous caves of Santa Cesarea Terme;
- every week, free cooking classes so you can learn to make “orecchiette” – typical local pasta – (guests are required to book in advance).
The following external services are available at an additional charge:
- Boat, pedal boat, canoe rental; bikes and scooters;
- Summer camp at the Guendalina pool complex for children aged 3 – 13, from 8.30am – 5.30pm with swimming lessons, games, organised activities and baby dance (children are accompanied to the pools and brought back to the campsite);
- Swimming lessons, water aerobics for adults (with individual and private lessons).